It is finally here. After 2 years in the making, BASE Rocket Fuel Pre Mixed is on the market.
BASE R.K.T. FUEL BENEFITS
- Improve athletic performance
- Enhance hydration
- Replenish essential amino acids
- Proper electrolyte balance
- Clean & fast fuel source
- Reduce cramping
Why BASE R.K.T. FUEL
- Its intentionally light, palatable flavor will continue to taste great during your longest race without upsetting your stomach.
- Made with three separate sugar sources, 50% slow absorbing maltodextrin, which maximizes your body’s absorption and provides sustainable energy, 25% dextrose and 25% fructose.
- 390 mg of sodium per 24 oz bottle helps replenish your electrolytes quickly. (390 mg = 2 scoops), plus essential calcium (20 mg / serving), magnesium (30 mg / serving), and potassium (28 mg / serving)
- 5 grams of Amino Acids per serving
- 28 Servings per container
BASE R.K.T. FUEL
Created for hard working athletes looking for the absolute best, R.K.T. FUEL is specifically engineered with a blend of fuel sources and electrolytes to bolster your endurance performance. Whereas most products contain just one type of sugar, BASE R.K.T. FUEL provides you with three sources of fuel to outlast the competition. R.K.T. FUEL’S higher sodium content and fast-acting electrolytes help stop muscle cramps in their tracks so you don’t stop in yours. Paired with essential amino acids for muscle fuel, as well as Vitamins B6 and B12, R.K.T. FUEL will propel you to the finish line. From start to finish, R.K.T. FUEL will keep your body hydrated, fueled and properly balanced, allowing you to achieve and exceed your goals.
Dissolve 1 scoop of BASE R.K.T. per 12oz of water. Take 1 scoop per 30 minutes of exercise.
For best results and the most efficient performance, mix 2-3 scoops in 24 ounces of water per hour of exercise.
The taste though
I really really want this to work for the Ironman Texas (heat and humidity is horrendous). I’ve finished 2x before but I am really nauseated by the end. I heard this might help. I tried it and the taste of the lemon lime flavor is rotten! I checked the expiration date—it says it is still good. My kids and I can’t stop laughing when we even smell the powder. I’m not sure how I’m going to choke down 6 bottles of this on the bike course. Is it supposed to taste foul, or are my taste buds different than other people?
I switched to BASE products a couple years ago, and haven’t looked back. RKT Fuel is my go-to for trainer workouts 60mins or less.
PR’d by 15min
Best Stuff Out there
I use this for Ironman, and Ironman Training! Couldn't imagine using anything else!
I was looking for an all-in-one nutrition for an iron distance race. R.K.T. FUEL fulfilled that need; however, to be honest to get enough nutrition I needed to add extra scoops which make the taste a little to strong.