Ambassador -> Scott Anderson
Scott began distance running in 2007. Once he started completing marathons, he began to look for other endurance events and found the triathlon. Now he is completely hooked.
I love to be outside running, biking or swimming in preparation for the next race.Athletic Achievements
- 2009 White Rock Marathon finisher 3:54
- 2010 Oklahoma City Marathon finisher 3:40
- 2010 Rock N Roll Mardi Gras finisher 3:03 (BQ)
- 2010 Mountain Mist 50K finisher 5:02
- 12th OA 2010 Four States Triathlon
- 2010 Kansas Ironman 70.3 finisher
- 5th OA 2010 Toad Suck Olympic Distance Triathlon
- 1st OA 2011 Toad Suck Olympic Distance Triathlon (2:05)
- 2nd OA Riverside Duathlon
I love the BASE Amino and BASE Recovery Activator! I have been using these products for over a year and continue to get stronger and able to perform more quality workouts while recovering quickly from them. They have helped me set PR's in many endurance events and kept me mentally and physically tough.